Health and Safety Update: Coronavirus
It goes without saying that the health and safety of our patients and team at the Breathing and Sleep Center is our number one priority.
With that said, we wanted to share our thoughts on the ongoing situation, as well as what we are doing to provide a safe environment and to encourage reasonable precautions in our community. These measures include a redoubling of our already stringent cleaning/disinfection protocols, increasing our cleaning frequency, advising on contact and airborne precautions, as well as other safe work practices.
We have asked, and will enforce, that anyone feeling symptomatic or exhibiting signs of illness, please call our office to reschedule.
Please follow the CDC recommended guidelines in prevention of the spread of any viruses in this cold and flu season:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Stay home when you are sick, call to reschedule your appointment in 4 weeks or when you are well
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue
- Practice good hand hygiene by washing your hands often, using either soap and water or alcohol-based hand gel for at least 20 seconds
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces at home/work
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and update you as needed. Guided by our deep commitment to service, we will continue to provide the highest quality of care to you and your family.